Oxford Premium Front Paddock Stand
Oxford’s new premium Paddock Stands are stronger and easier to use than anything which came before.
A compact frame construction makes them very rigid and very stable. At the same time, an elongated handle provides excellent leverage, so lifting your bike requires minimum effort.
Their powerful construction makes these stands suitable for the widest possible range of applications – from lightweight to big bikes – and rear stands come with both L-shaped cups for swing arms and forks for bobbins.
The stand comes with free Oxford Clean Grips. You can attach them to the stand for comfortable lifting and then attach them to your handlebar grips before starting maintenance.
• Heavy duty steel clamps, for maximum rigidity
• Ultra-strong frame with compact construction with 38mm tubular steel frame
• Extra torsional supports giving increased rigidity
• High quality double wheels allowing a smooth lift and maximum stability under load
• Elongated handle design which helps give more leverage and a controlled lift
• Both L-cups & Forks for bobbins provided for rear stands
• Plasticated pins for fitting to front forks. One simple fitting system included
• Two position adjustment screws ensure security and stability
Note: For wheels up to 17 inches