The Rig 9800 Gear Bag features a Structural Load Equalization Deck (SLED™) wheeled chassis system, wide mouth lid opening
for easy access to all compartments and specialty pockets, and iFOM integrated foam panel construction throughout the entire bag
for added protection. It also features a main compartment with dividers for custom organization, multiple zippered pockets for
garment, shoes, and accessories, and oversized heavy duty treaded wheels.
The Rig 9800 Travel Bag stands alone as the king of all gear bags. Its durability and impressive list of features are legendary and
the reason the world’s best riders have used it for almost 20 years. This flagship OGIO bag is the industry standard. Whether it’s a
trip to the track or a trek across the globe, grab the Rig for your next adventure.
• SLED (Structural Load Equalizing Deck) System for increased durability and handling in the harshest of conditions
• Wide mouth LID opening for easy access to all gear compartments
• Large main compartment with adjustable dividers and padded helmet chamber
• Several multi-use LID compartments for apparel and smaller gear
• iFOM (integrated foam) construction throughout for added gear protection
• Heavy duty oversized wheels with extra clearance
• Secure hold compression strap
• Telescoping pull handle
• 7500 Cu.In/123L + 34”h x 16.5”w x 15.25”d + 14.2 Lbs/6.4 Kg